I am really impressed how far they have come

I first came across IQ Option a little over a year ago when they had just started. In the beginning IQ Option wasn’t that great and they had issues, but I can understand that it can be hard to get it right the first time. At the beginning there were glitches on the site and the customer service was poor ( I didn’t quite understand if they were rude or just didn’t speak much english). I liked the way the platform looked though and the high returns on trades so I decided to give IQ Option a chance.
Trade BinaryOptions On Your Smartphone, Laptop And On Your PC With Just $10!
Join Over 14 Million Traders Worldwide!
Free $1,000 Demo Account
Just $10 minimum deposit 
Just $1 minimum investment : The lowest requirements among all the binary brokers in the industry
Gain up to 90%!
Fast Withdrawals ( 1 to 3 days )
More than 70 assets for trading
A simple and reliable funds withdrawal system
And $11,759,172 paid in this last month
Best market conditions for binary options trading. CySEC, FCA, AMF, ASIC, CONSOB regulation. IQ Option - official partner of Aston Martin Racing team.
Free registration:BINARY OPTIONS DEMO

I am really impressed how far they have come. IQ Option has turned from a funky looking platform riddled with typos to a top broker who offers educational materials and sponsors an Australian F4 team. They are still offering the highest returns on the market and are constantly adding new shiny features to the platform. Let’s look at some of these cool options IQ Option has added:
Alerts – the platform can give you notifications about change of direction in the trend. It will notify you when it expects the price to start falling or climbing again, advising when to start a Put or Call option. I normally tend to stick to my own strategy and don’t advise trading on just the brokers suggestions but they seem to be fairly accurate. You can use it as an extra indicator to determine whether to start a trade or not.
Now let’s look at the important stuff:
Minimum trade is $1 and minimum deposit is $10. This is why I recommend IQ Option to beginners. Don’t start with a big deposit when just learning! Regarding withdrawals. I get a lot of emails asking if you can get your money out of IQ Option. So far I’ve not had massive problems with that. Some of my withdrawals have taken longer than promised, but I have always received them eventually.
Returns are a lot higher than most other brokers – sometimes going up to 90%.
And my most favourite part – no annoying sales calls. I’m serious, in the time I’ve been trading with IQ Option I’ve not received one phone call. Not even one.
Platform 8.5/10
I do really like the modern design and features of IQ Option. Looks wise, it is an elegant, well thought out web platform that gives you a clear picture of what’s going on. I know design aesthetics are subjective, but the overall look and feel really appeals to me; it feels professional. It has all the functionality that is needed without going over the top.
Service 8.5/10
They did have a poor start but IQ Option has definitely redeemed themselves on the customer service side in my eyes. Issues are dealt with in a timely manner and in a professional way. They don’t seem to be using Google Translate anymore either.
Payouts 9.0/10
This was the reason I started using IQ Option is the first place – if you can trade with one broker that gives you a payout of 88% on your trade or another that only goes up to 80%, it’s a no brainer for me.



Comments